The alternative to the usual tile and natural stone becomes artificial. It is used for interior decoration inside the premises, as well as to create the exterior. They trim the track, convenient and practical to pave the sidewalks and the yard. Produce such material by special technology using special techniques and raw materials, which can be found in the online store forms of CONA.
Types of foundations, characteristics, selection rules
Forms primarily affect the quality of the finished product, as produced from different materials vary in their ability to convey the smallest details, and create a variety of design options without flaws and damage when removing.
Therefore, there are several requirements that they must meet:
• The strength and ability to stretch, which directly affects the duration of operation.
• The ability to replicate the smallest details.
• Resistance to chemically active substances.
Forms are collapsible, requiring a lot of energy and effort during Stripping. Solid allow faster extract product and not to damage the geometry.
Materials have their advantages and disadvantages:
• Comfortable silicone for casting plaster, but is not suitable for cement. Able to display any elements, so the foundations of other facing materials. You can do products under wood, tile, etc.
• Polyurethane is an alternative, because it is perfectly suited for cement mortars. Not worse than the silicone transmits the relief and does not harm the surface the separation of the hardened element.
• Versatile bases from polyvinylacetal as suitable for all types of raw materials, can withstand up to 3000 cycles, can produce various decorative elements for finishing. Therefore be used for production with different production volumes.
The algorithm of production of building materials
For the production of stone for interior and exterior decoration choose a specific composition and harvesting. Gypsum is suitable for the design of the rooms, a concrete demand for the local area, facades. Picking the appropriate compound and the matrix start the process. A useful tool for the solution is the vibrator, which makes it thicker, which positively affects the quality of the product and speed setting.
Start to work:
Since the stone is distributed for interiors in different styles, the more shades of a single model, the better it is for the manufacturer. Use the ideas given in the article on the link http://www.diy.ru/post/1773/.
There are two fundamentally different methods of staining:
The first method is simple, but fails to achieve this number of shades, as in the second.
Paint the surface with spray gun and brushes. It is important to first paint the base, and then the seams and at the end of the elements.
Before painting the surface clear from debris and dust, primed for better adhesion of particles. To miss it is not recommended that the pigment does not peel off.
Not until the end of the dried product from the front side should be cleaned with a damp flannel, this will allow you to achieve the most natural.
My hands will do indistinguishable from natural materials which will serve their owners. The main thing not to skimp when selecting equipment and raw materials.