Decoupage is one of the most popular techniques of decorative surfaces at the present time. With its roots deep in the era of the Middle ages.
At all times, many women wanted to decorate not only yourself, but your home. The decoupage gives the opportunity, moreover, without much effort on your part. That is, not being able to draw, but being able to gently move the image on the surface of the objects, you can get the picture in the form of herbs, flowers, fruits and other images.
In this master class we will show you how to decorate a cutting Board decoupage in the technique and the fashionable style of Provence.
You will need:
- wooden cutting Board
- acrylic paint in white
- acrylic paint grey
- a napkin with a picture of herbs
- acrylic lacquer
- PVA glue
- the brush is narrow and wide
1. Apply white paint to the surface, pressing movements from above, using a sponge. The sponge can take an ordinary, dishwashing, cutting it into 2 or 3 parts.
2. Wipes tear off of the picture, which we will stick on the Board.
3. The cloth has 3 layers, one printed picture. It is this top layer we need. Remove it as carefully as possible.
4. Dissolve in a glass of PVA and water in this ratio to get the consistency of liquid sour cream. Place one layer on which a drawing onto the Board’s surface, dip the brush in the solution and in the centre, quite a bit, sprinkle it on the image.
5. Not less gently spread the liquid by brush, ensuring that the entire image stuck to the surface without folds and wrinkles.
6. Glue another picture on the Board.
7. RUB the edge of the Board candles.
8. Apply neat pressing movements acrylic paint grey on the edge of the Board. Squeeze the sponge a little ink.
9. For the remainder of the surface of the rubbing movement, add gray paint.
10. With sandpaper, RUB down the edge of the Board. Those parts, which was previously applied candle will become white.
11. Squeeze gray acrylic paint on a toothbrush and flick of the thumb “away” make a few splashes on the Board.
12. Do the same thing with white paint.
13. Open the Board with acrylic paint.
That turned decoration in the style of Provence!
Thus you can decorate any surface!
Good luck in your endeavors and creative mood!
Blog Vekoria: http://vekoria.blogspot.com/