Stroke Kotb engaged! Yesterday, November 25, she made an exciting announcement, and fans are very happy for her. But before she goes straight to the altar, here’s what you need to know about her fiancé, Joel Shiffman.
Stroke Kotb, 55, and her longtime lover, Joel okay, shiffman, 61, finally engaged! This news was announced on November 25 episode of the show “Today,” and were ecstatic when she shared a sweet picture from her engagement. The offer seemed to have taken place on the beach where the happy couple stood for their names, which were written in the sand, when the Speed flashed her stunning ring. Before this sweet couple to exchange their vows, here are five things you should know about Joel Shiffman!
1) Joel met with Hoda six years ago. Of course she met her future husband at the event, which she apparently “didn’t want to go”, according to her appearance in “Watch What Happens Live”. When she was preparing to leave the event, Running gave a few autographs, when Joel approached her. Their romantic encounter definitely left an impression on the host of the show Today, when she gave him her email address. Since then they were together!
2) He was married before. Joel was in a serious relationship before meeting with Jota and he has a grown daughter from that marriage named Kyle okay, shiffman. Since his relationship with Jota Joel became the father of Hailey, 2, and hope that I adopted Running. During his appearance on the show Wendy Williams Turn shared that she “knew I picked a good man” when she asked Joel about adoption.
3) Joel said the Course he loves her first! During an episode of the show “Today,” Hoda told my co-host jenna Bush Hager, as Joel revealed to her his true feelings. Hearing how he said those three magic words Turn said that she needed “to sit with this a minute.” After a short pause, Speed said, Joel, that also loves it!
4) Joel works in Finance. Currently, Joel works as a head of Department for determination of fees and insurance sales in the U.S. investment management.
5) It has two main levels. Joel studied at UCLA and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 1981. A few years later he studied at the Wharton school of the University of Pennsylvania, which is the business school of a private University ivy League, and graduated in 1995.