In real time, the television in the interior of modern apartments often serves as a member of the Union of the whole family, as if not treated. No need to resist. The design of new technology usually is just a delight. In this regard, it is better to think about how to more effectively beat the LCD panel, making the TV area in the space of total relaxation and rest.
The apartment recreating a similar atmosphere, you will be able with great pleasure to view the movies on the big screen and not the laptop monitor. And vernacular expression “the rest of the TV” lose your dismissive sense. All modern designs mean it as an accessory, we also will not keep up with fashion trends!
Place the TV in the plane Cabinet furniture – this is a classic, but doesn’t hurt to once again look at non-standard options.
- Hour narrow format can greatly save space and are located on different levels of simple shelves add to the interior rhythm. Arrange on open flowers in small vases or books – then the space will not look faceless.
the TV in the interior
- You can play with proportions! Stylish accommodation directly depends on well-selected compositions. To install the screen in the center it is certainly a win-win solution, but there are interesting options – experiment, don’t be afraid to break the prevailing symmetry.
the furniture under the TV in the interior
Most designers liked the idea of framing the TV, like pictures. And really, why not focus attention on it?
- Suppose your room is decorated in light airy colours, and you fear that the TV might disrupt the existing harmony? On the contrary, it will give an idea of the new design.
the TV above the fireplace in the interior
- For those who are tormented by the question of how to seamlessly fit a TV in a classic style, the answer will be exactly the same. Just frame screen thin gold frame, patterned or, in contrast, is intentionally simple.
- Frames can be contrasted with the use of original Wallpaper or painting. Only one small cold streak and the room will take on a whole new stylish look. Most effectively this method looks when placing a panel inside a small niche.
the TV in the living room
- But the most inexpensive and simple method – on the wall near the TV or pasting floral silhouette sticker big size. And you can simple modify the interior of the room according to your mood.
the interior under the TV
- The surface of the wall around the TV looks empty? Just need to repeat features of his panels in other decorative elements, for example, paintings or photographs. Stylish black color, the reflection in the baguettes, to serve as custom design support.
- If you like the style of hi-tech, the panel will position the glossy surface.
- Also very beautiful in the interior space will look TV together with mirrors. Place them close to each other and at slightly different altitudes.
- Practically every woman knows how easy it is to do housework, accompanied by watching your favourite TV show. As a consequence, the TV in the kitchen for many is just a necessity! But since the cooking process leads to a constant displacement, it is possible to monitor what is happening on the screen is quite difficult. To get rid of this problem, you need to hang the TV on a bracket that allows you to set any comfortable angle.
- In addition, the TV can be rotated using a special rotating stand. You can put the panel with such mechanism on the center of the room, or at the point of separation of the room into separate zones. For example, between the dining room and kitchen, or the dining room and living room.
However, there are situations when you want to hide the TV — so it does not fit into the interior space or to limit uncontrolled viewing for young children. Well, it’s pretty straightforward.
- You can place the TV directly below ceiling designs! It will especially appeal to those who love to relax watching a movie, lying in bed. A click of the remote you can hide it back in the niche.
Indoors, classic styles, the TV will look like a foreign object. The instrument will overshadow vases for a stylish interior and elegant furniture, it will look like a rude intrusion. In this case, the perfect solution is, is disguised in the wall niche where the TV is located. Hinged doors or departing will leave a noble appearance intact.
- Also if the room has only one free wall. And you need to place and flat TV, and cumbersome picture which will occupy more than 50% of the surface separately. In this case, better hide behind the “moving piece of art”.
- TV can often coexist with fireplace that has a negative impact on the décor of the latter. Under this option, designers are advised to hide the screen behind the doors, simulating the shutters, allowing to preserve the authenticity of ceramic tiles, or masonry.
The television in the interior of the room tends to dominate, as a consequence, it is better not to place it next to objects, the appearance of which is a priority for you. For example, aquariums often are equipped with beautiful lighting, and the bright plasma will outshine all their charm. Consequently, you need to think through how to post similar items in different corners. In addition, watching TV can be equipped with special zone, and this is not difficult as it may seem.
- You can use Unallocated space under the stairs. A couple of stools and a carpet with high pile, vertical stand, finished to match the wall decor. Fill white color will not distort color reproduction and a small home theater ready.
- Fans of the movies know how much the diagonal of the screen will affect the viewing of films. If you decide to purchase a really big plasma, it is logical to mount it on a specially designed rack. It looks like not wide, not reaching to the ceiling partition, the ends of which hid the shelves.
So, the story makes it clear that the television in the interior of your apartment may itself be a source of inspiration. Many different designs make it a bright accent and play around a cosy atmosphere of a home, going back to the good old days free to spend leisure in a circle of the family.
The TV in the interior photo