American singer demi Lovato was urgently hospitalized right from your own home.
On the eve of the 25-year-old star was found by her friends, she was unconscious. Before the arrival of doctors they gave Lovato the drug naloxone, which is one of the most common antidote for an overdose of drugs. The medicine worked, but demi still was taken to the hospital. Western media reported that one of the friends constantly carry naloxone, knowing that the singer is taking drugs and she at any time might need an antidote. Family and colleagues are praying for the health of the performer.
Despite the representative of the singer, who continues to deny the addiction demi, it is well known that she was suffering from it for several years. In a recent interview, Lovato admitted that returned to prohibited drugs after almost six years of living without drugs.
← Andrey Razin has become a cause of headaches Lera Kudryavtseva
Regina todorenko announced the wedding with Vlad Topalov →