Romantic rumors began to spread about Kylie Jenner and Zack Bia after the pair looked pretty friendly a few photographs at the New year’s eve!
22-year-old Kylie Jenner is still very lonely! It turns out that cute guy saw it on the eve of the New Year, none other than her friend Zach for 23 years. He has multiple ties with Kylie and her team, and he works as a promoter in KarJenner. There were rumors about a romantic relationship between the pair after he was spotted Zach, next to Kylie dressed in sequins, but sources tell TMZ that everything is strictly Platonic. Here are 5 things you need to know about Zach Bia.
1. He met up with Madison beer. Singer Madison beer, 21, and Zach went out for a year, before announcing that they rasstayutsya in March 2019. Within a few months of Dating, they were living quite a busy lifestyle. “Lonely Madison is thriving,” wrote the singer on Twitter March 19, 2019, after a series of mysterious posts that seemed to allude to the fact that they broke up.
2. He works in H-Wood Group. This company owns the most popular hot spots of Los Angeles, such as Delilah, The Nice Guy and Poppy. Several Internet sources indicate that Zack works as the promoter of the company, which explains how he linked with such celebrities like Jaden Smith, Kaia Gerber, and others. Zach often shares photos of chic establishments H-Wood, but also sometimes performs as a DJ in some institutions, including the ultra-exclusive Outpost poppy Coachella. “Almost at this time,” he signed his post in Instagram April 8, 2019. It is unclear when Zack started working in the company, but his work seems to overlap with his studies at the prestigious University of southern California.
3. He’s friends with Drake. Himself Champagne Papi has come up in several posts Zach, which makes sense given the strong ties the rapper with some institutions in H-Wood. Drake is frequently seen together with Zack. The most recent photo of the two appears to have been made on the 33rd birthday of Drake, which took place in the Studio of Goya in October. “Happy birthday, my brother. another year to become the greatest”, Zach signed photo.
4. His dad works for LVMH. Zach is the son of the Director of public relations Christian Dior couture Olivier Biolabs, which is part of the luxury conglomerate Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Olivier was one of the driving forces behind the popular documentary about fashion 2015 Dior & I, which followed the newly appointed creative Director RAF Simons who created his first collection in just eight weeks. “It was important to show our family,” he said later, Olivier revealing about the film. “If you’re not a risk taker, you will not understand.” The influence of his father on the fashion certainly reflected on Zach, who, it seems, is a big fan of Louis Vuitton.
5. He is a fan of Cartier as Kylie. A quick glance at Zach’s Instagram shows that he is inclined to wear one particular accessory more than any other: his classic yellow gold bracelet Juste un Clou, which is sold at a price of 6800 dollars.