Josie Thoth goes to Bayside high as the leader for the filming of the sitcom “Saved by the bell. Reset”! Here’s what you need to know about the young actress is ready!
Rebooting Saved By The Bell has found its star! Josie Toth, 18, will lead a new gang of Bayside High in the upcoming series of sequels on the streaming platform NBCUniversal. Maybe Josie is still not a household name, but she definitely has a chance to quickly make her a rising star. Before Josie will join the real stars such as Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley, here are five things you should know about future star!
1) Josie worked with some pretty big names on television. Before landing the coveted role in a reboot of Saved By The Bell, Josie was already a good filmography. Even in 2015, Josie was a series of four episodes in the TV series Glee, was awarded an Emmy. By 2016, the Josie starred with SNL alumni Molly Shannon and Emmy winner Bradley Whitford in the movie 2016 “Other people”. But it was the year 2018 when Josie got the part along with mindy Kaling in the short-lived TV series “the Champions” in which she played the main character and the child from the character mindy, Priya. In 2019 Josie starred in four episodes of Netflix No Good Nick with Melissa Joan HART and Shawn Astina. Not bad for only 18 years!
2) Josie acted as a transgender in a touching issue of Time magazine. In an emotional testimony posted on 20 Aug 2018 in Time magazine titled “my name is Josie Thoth — and I am ready to be free”, Josie said that she was a transsexual. The actress wrote that she “felt that I must be a gay boy. But I never thought about myself… My pronoun is she. I identify as a woman, especially as a transgender woman. And my name is Josie Toth”, — she wrote. Josie also told the details of growing up, desire to try on dresses and always “knew that I was a woman”.
3) It will play lexi in the upcoming reboot. The Josie character is described as “beautiful, chiroderma with a sharp tongue, as well as the most popular girl at Bayside high, who is admired by her classmates fear her”, as described by THR. This will be a rousing and exciting role for a teenager!
4) Her social network already indicate that she’s smart! There is no doubt that lexi will be an exciting role for Josie, since the actress demonstrated her mastery of humor in social networks. Josie often publishes his account in Instagram photos in style model with funky slogans. On one of these posts was a picture of the sprocket around the red, thoughtfully staring into the distance with the words: “I appear in court to fight with nine outstanding Parking tickets”.
5) She’s a California native. Josie is no stranger to the Californian sun or the Hollywood atmosphere. She grew up in Davis, California, near Sacramento. It is about six and a half hours drive from Los Angeles.