Famous astrologer Vasilisa Volodin analyzes the year from the point of view of public events and transport security. These schemes will allow you to make a schedule of important home purchases and business ventures.
The first is a list compiled Volodya, showing the time the most important and difficult events of the year. This was the turning point of global processes. Negotiations, summits, start or end wars, elections or impeachment, the agreement or the beginning of a conflict… Or a bright, high-profile situations, natural disasters, catastrophes, terrorist attacks, accidents and the like. It is about them I like to tell the media. The chart summarizes the impact of eclipses and the exact aspect of Mars to the highest planets, Saturn and mercury. These time periods usually are perceived by us as “the most challenging event of the year.”
- From 9 to 22 February (12-21 February, the strongest influence)
- From 27 February to 3 March
- From 28 March to 8 April (2-6 April – the strongest influence)
- From 21 April to 2 may
- From 8 to 26 may (may 10-15, the strongest influence)
- From 29 June to 27 August (3 July – 18 Aug the most influence)
- From 6 to 27 September
- From 17 to 23 October
- From 25 to 27 November
- From 13 to 22 December
All these events are very important from the planning point of view, current Affairs, travel, shopping, any investments, business ventures, negotiations, change jobs, start of treatment, and so on. And from the point of view of personal safety.
“I strongly recommend to exercise extreme caution during these periods of time. Not to seek in places of a congestion of people, to be restrained in conflict situations, to limit sports,” recommends Vasilisa Volodina.
The second list of dates shows days when the accident rate increases – due to anthropogenic factors and human errors in the management of transport. The list summarizes the impact of accurate intense aspects of mercury to Mars, Saturn and the higher planets.
- From 26 February to 2 March
- From 8 to 12 March
- From 27 March to 9 April (April 1-7, is the strongest influence)
- From 20 April to 1 may (20-28 April – the strongest influence)
- 4 to may 25 (7 to 14 may – the strongest influence)
- From 14 to 16 June
- From 21 to 24 June
- From June 28 to July 6
- From 21 July to 14 August
- From 5 to 26 September (21-24 September – the strongest influence)
- From 30 September to 3 October
- From 8 to 11 October
- From 16 to 22 October
- From 24 to 26 November
“I advise you to refrain from distant trips in specified moments of time and show composure and attention in the management of personal vehicles,” – said Volodin.
It is these periods of the year require more attention on the roads of every driver (and in the sky – each pilot). In those days, increases the number of accidents and emergency situations with other modes of transport.
This and many other forecasts for the year are available on my site Vasilisa Volodya.