As reported by his brother Askold zapashnogo Edgard, he was driving to work when she felt stomach problems.
Because the pain was very abrupt, and because the pain did not abate, we had to call an Ambulance. Stomach problems, Askold not previously suffered, and therefore he and his family were surprised by such a sharp deterioration of health.
While it is, on examination, his relatives wonder what could have caused it. Mom Askold suggests that he could swallow the water, water skiing and thereby cause poisoning.
← The wife of Andrey Chueva appalled by the disastrous condition of the skin
Alain Vodonaeva continues to rot. →