Currently, the actress Evelina Bledans with his son Simon is on holiday in Bulgaria.
But vacation almost turned into a tragedy. Six-year-old Simon accidentally swallowed the metal wrapper from the chocolate and from his throat was bleeding. Evelyn in conversation with StarHit said, the horror endured trying to save his son.
“His chocolate began to go out together with blood from his throat. I only then realized that he ate one half of a chocolate coin. I took a napkin, bent it, tapped on the back. Cried, coughed. The wrapper came out twisted with a sharp stick, had to be careful to pull out. It was very scary. These things teach children not to do it,” said Bledans.
We will remind that the boy was born in the marriage with the ex-spouse Alexander Semin, and he needs much more attention, as he was born with down syndrome.
← Yulia Nachalova no longer follow ve�…
The Olga Buzova Roman Gritsenko then… →