Robert De Niro's grandson died due to an overdose Robert De's 19-year-old grandson passed away yesterday Niro.

Robert De Niro's grandson died of overdose mother of Dren De Niro, who is the adopted daughter of an actor. But she did not name the reasons for the incident.

Robert De Niro's grandson's death was caused by an overdose

As it turned out , Leonardo's friend sounded the alarm when he stopped communicating. He recovered home to the actor's grandson and found him unconscious. Arriving at the scene, the doctors recorded the death. The reason for this was an overdose. According to some reports, Leonardo used illegal substances for a long time.

“I am deeply saddened by the death of my beloved Leo. We are very grateful to everyone for their condolences,” De Niro said.

Now the family is preparing for the funeral. They plan to bury Leonardo in one of the cemeteries in Manhattan.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.