Marat Basharov with his wife Elizabeth Savercool
Nelly Kobzon granddaughter
Svetlana Toma and Irina Lachin
“Miss Russia-2018” Julia Poschechina
Thursday night was the closing of the 40-th Moscow international film festival. The traditional red carpet, where the ladies face off jewellery and dresses from the couture, not prevented by bad weather. Despite the biting wind, a celebrity walked in dresses with plunging necklines and open backs. Journalists only had that envy of the resistance of stellar beauties.
Everyone’s attention was riveted on Lisa Boyars. The actress appeared before the photographers in a sexy black dress with a fluffy skirt. The star stayed bright makeup with red lipstick, and in his hands he held a sparkling miniature purse. Lisa decided not to overload your look chunky jewelry and chose a thin chain with a pendant.
No less impressive look and Katherine Spitz. The actress chose a bright outfit by Russian designer, perfect for the red carpet film festival. Katherine decided to focus on accessories, favorably emphasized the elegance of her dress, handbag – color white agate calfskin and dangling silver earrings.
A large number of compliments went to Irina Bezrukovoj. The actress shone in a dark blue dress with a daring slit. And the most daring guest of the evening was a star of the sixth season of the show “the Voice” Yang GE, surprising bright suit is a French brand, combined with a clutch of smoked Stingray leather. The actress was presented at the festival his film “Nude” I’ve supported many celebrity guests, including the recently parted with Milos Bikovich Aglaia Tarasova. The support of friends was not in vain – the picture of Yang GE got a special jury prize “Silver George”.
40th Moscow international film festival was held in the capital from 19 to 26 April. In the competition participated 16 films, including from Italy, Turkey, France, Russia and other countries.
The winners of the MIFF-2018
- Main prize “Golden George” “King — bird”, Director Eduard Novikov
- Best Director — “white” , directed by Alexander Kott
- Best actress — Giovanna Mezzogiorno, “Naples under the veil”
- Best male — Kieran Charnock, “the Lost”
- Special jury prize “Silver George” — “Nude”, directed by Yan GE
- The best film of the documentary competition — “Cleaners”, directed by Hans Block, Moritz Rasevic
- Best short film — “Sweetie”, directed Rakan, Masi
- The prize for contribution to world cinema — Oleg Tabakov
- Special prize “For conquest of tops of acting and fidelity to principles of school of K. S. Stanislavsky” — Nastassja Kinski