Lisa Anokhina only 11, but its achievements can be the envy of many adults. On account of her duets with famous artists, roles in music videos and film projects, their own musical hits, working as the lead on major TV channels and events.
The past year has presented the girl new victory: thanks to the active maintenance of web pages and creating interesting video content Lisa was the top blogger of Runet. The total number of subscribers in social networks has recently exceeded 2.5 million. It is no coincidence that Lisa nominated for the annual award ceremony “slumber party TEENS AWARDS 2019”, which will be held on March 20 in Moscow, in two categories – “Girl of the Year” and “Weiner of the year”.
The rapid growth in popularity of Lisa in the Internet space over the past year can be linked with the filming of her unique and funny videos stories. Find out more about it from the Lisa’s.
– Lisa, how did you come up with the idea to make the vine?
– Like many novice bloggers, I removed everything, tried himself in different genres – the reporter, the interviewer. But I was always attracted to the format of the sketches on YouTube, short humorous sketches with two or more characters. In fact it is the analogue of the vine to Instagram but without a strict time limit (in profile Instagram it is possible to only upload a minute video). I am very impressed with the humor, irony and ability to see the funny in the everyday. When my account has accumulated a large number of subscribers, I thought why don’t I try this format. Besides, I noted that Weiner-Teens who filmed the video on the themes relevant to my age, virtually no. I decided to start with the format vine to Instagram, as I deceptive seemed that the minute the vine to remove easier than sketches for YouTube. However, in practice it turned out that to get all the story and jokes a minute is much harder than when you are not limited so strictly on time. But, starting with a complex, shooting sketches, and a longer video I was able to come up with experience and knowledge of the case.
Immediately, it came popularity? Was it difficult to find your style?
– I believe that the format of short humorous videos successful by definition. However, to remove only the minute great shots, you often have to remove a lot of hours, change locations, change something and improvise on the go. My followers really liked the first video, they supported me, but most importantly, I felt that im really funny and interesting. Began to increase a lot of new viewers. There was a passion to remove every time better and come up with stories all the more interesting. Your style? I’m not specifically looking for a certain style. I think the most important thing is to be yourself.
– Your experience in film helps you in the filming of the vine? In any movie projects we’ll see you in the near future?
Every new camera experience teaches something. On the movie I feel each time more confident and relaxed, also thanks to the almost daily shooting for the Internet. But at the same time, the challenges in front of me Directors, and work with professional actors to help you better understand the nuances of acting, and, of course, these skills I am also starting to use in their own surveys. Before the New year I starred in an episode of “the last Tree” by renowned Director Timur Bekmambetov, and this year is preparing to enter the large Russian-Hollywood project “Oracle” with my participation. Also in the beginning of the year I was invited to appear in a small role in the music video “Dance under Buzova”. Olga personally offered me this role, which was extremely nice. I even picked his journey on Christmas holidays for filming. Everything was fun and cool. Olga is a true professional!
– Are you friends with other bloggers?
I was always interested in getting to know other bloggers, learn from their experience. Yeah, I’m friends with many of them and cooperate. My popularity in the Internet has helped me make many new friends, including with those whom I look up to when you just started your own pages is very cool!
– How do you manage to do everything – to shoot a new vine, participate in many projects, to learn?
To be honest, it’s not easy. Like everyone, I sometimes get tired and need time to recharge. For example, I now rest with his family abroad, skiing. But the main answer to the question “how to do everything?” – you just need to do what you really like. Then the process fills you with energy and inspiration!
We wish Lisa success in implementing planned!