Business for individuals is accompanied by a much simpler scheme of registration than for legal entities.
Registering as an individual entrepreneur (one person) is easier than registering a company (staff with an organizer at the head). An application for IP registration can be submitted directly to Tinkoff Bank.
How does IP registration begin?
Submit an application filled out according to the form on the Tinkoff Bank website. The application is considered within a few working days – subject to the provision of the necessary documents. Go to the Tinkoff website in the “Business – Business Registration” section and check out the tariffs for servicing IP accounts. In the “Registration of IP” section, click on the “Open IP” button – and follow these steps.
1. Enter your mobile number and full name.
2. Read the terms of information transfer by opening the appropriate link in a new browser tab.
3. Click on the “Open IP” button.
4. Enter the confirmation code sent by SMS.
The system itself will send the entered code to the Tinkoff bank server for verification. Then you will be redirected to the main form for filling out an application for opening an IP.
How to continue registration as an IP?
Determine the plan for registering an IP: independently or through an intermediary. Next, do the following.
1. Specify SNILS, permanent residence address and e-mail.
2. Prepare a scan of your passport – two files are required: a page with a photo and basic information and a page with the address of the last registration. In the absence of a permanent residence, temporary registration is also suitable.
3. Decide on a scheme for levying taxes on future income. An individual without self-employment – or a person with self-employment – is selected on the appropriate tab.
4. An ordinary individual – without self-employment – chooses one of the schemes: simplified with income, STS “Income minus expenses”, tax on professional income and the general scheme.
5. Check all the data and send the completed questionnaire to the Tinkoff website by clicking the submit application button.
If you choose the USN, Tinkoff Bank will provide the relevant documents to the Federal Tax Service. After sending the application, a bank employee will call you back and arrange a meeting at a convenient time to complete the transaction.
After the application is processed and the registration is completed, the individual client will receive an extract from the USRIP on registration in the state register of individual entrepreneurs. It bears the signatures of state inspectors.
Joint Stock Company “Tinkoff Bank”
Moscow, 1st Volokolamsky proezd, 10-1.