Makeup artist Tata Dabija told why the lips should be lubricated with butter, and also regularly to make masks. Besides, you should try to drink plenty of water. When choosing cosmetics, give preference to a creamy texture and waterproof mascara.
With the onset of cold weather the skin becomes dry and flakes constantly. Stylist make-up artist nanny Dabija gave ten tips on how to deal with this problem.
1. To avoid peeling, you need to moisturize your face with a nourishing cream. Can additionally be applied before using the serum. The cream is to use for 30-40 minutes before going outside so he was soaked. And before applying night tool, DAB the face with warm wet towel. The pores will open and the components better penetrate the skin.
2. Be sure to do a hydrating mask about twice a week. Now a selection of inexpensive disposable tissue. At the time of purchase should carefully study the composition. It includes honey, avocado, Shea butter and hyaluronic acid. Avoid mineral oil among the ingredients – he’s the clogged pores that result in pimples and blackheads. And another point: fabric of the mask is best applied on the face, while you lie.
3. Do not use all year round the same Foundation. Summer and winter he had different tasks. In cold weather, better choose a more intimate option: its texture will protect the skin, will block the blue color, and redness.
4. In the winter is to purchase a loose powder. This product protects the skin from temperature changes when you go into a warm room. Apply the powder in a light layer to lock in tone, at the same time, makeup will not float.
5. Creamy, dense texture of the lipstick is what you need, when the window is frosty and windy. The actual juicy berry and wine shades: Burgundy, Marsala, plum. Unfortunately, no lipstick don’t lie on the lips if they flake. Notice that balms and a lip balm is not all good, many more dried. But it will help butter or honey applied on lips before going to bed. In the morning will appreciate the results.
6. Mascara can treacherously crumbles or smears when it’s snowing. To not have proishodilo, buy waterproof. Then the snowfall will not be a problem. By the way, it is good to check the expiration date on your mascara. When it comes to an end, she’ll “crumble”.
7. Blush is better to choose a creamy texture and cool colors: pale pink, coral, mauve. It is important not to overdo it. In the cold on his cheeks and so is the blush.
8. During the cold season look especially striking mother of pearl and pearl shadows, creating the effect of winter lights. Gently blend them with a soft brush, or fingertips. Tip: almost all of the products with sequins fall off, so first apply eye shadows and then use concealer under the eyes.
9. In winter, most of us wears hats. Because of this, often suffers scalp, it becomes dry and eventually dandruff appears. Salvation will be hair oil. You can buy special or use olive, coconut. Massage into the scalp, put hair under a shower cap and rinse with mild shampoo after half an hour.
10. Now it is important to drink plenty of water. 1.5-2 liters, which is spoken by all nutritionists. It is good impact on skin hydration, and metabolism. The more water we drink, the better the metabolism. Another good tool – a humidifier for the house. Effect of notice in a couple of weeks. A more budget option: place on flat vase with water. You will be surprised how quickly it will evaporate.