Approaching holiday of spring — March 8! And the question becomes: what to give the beautiful half of the planet? One of wonderful gifts will be a small composition instead of the traditional bouquet of flowers!
This composition will perfectly complement the interior and are ideal gift for mother, grandmother, friend or colleague.
The composition is made in pink and brown tones, with splashes of milky white. The idleness of this composition is added pearlescent beads. In the composition used mainly natural materials, which is especially important for fans of fashion eco style. We will be using: cones,nuts,acorns,cotton bolls.
So, let’s start!
For his composition for the 8th of March we need:
- cotton in white;
- oasis (you can replace the foam);
- skewers for shish kebabs;
- cotton Boll (you can substitute dried flowers);
- glue a “Hot gun”
1. The first step is to create the birds from burlap.
You must outline on the burlap printed pattern and cut.
The original template is here: cutelittlethings.hobo.kiev.ua
2. Glue the upper part of the bird, filling it with cotton. There insert the skewer and apply glue on the remaining glued portion of the bird. Glue the wing.
3. Cut a piece of oasis for dried flowers in size to fill all the planters. Oasis can be replaced with foam.
4. Stick to the pot, using a hot gun, sisal first, then the nut, a rose and a lump.
5. Evenly fasten glue cotton bolls, pine cones and acorns.
6. All deepening glue ribbons and beads.
7. And the final step: in the centre of the composition, insert the bird burlap, pre-glued to a stick bow.
Our decoration ready!
As you can see to do this very easy!
A connecting imagination, using this technique, you can create any beautiful song!
Good luck in your endeavors!