Singer Angelica Varum and composer Leonid Agutin has made a big gift to his fans as the tour.
However, like all good things, this project also came to an end, what God spoke in his personal blog:
“Thank you all from Rostov to Saratov, for the pleasure we received from a living dialogue with you! A tour of the middle zone of Russia is almost complete. Ahead of the April and hopefully by that time already quite spring Siberia! See you soon! Photo @andrey_lobodin”.
Many saw Angelica at the concert, filled up the artist comments, how does she look gorgeous. I guess that’s why the singer decided to share a recipe for an unusual soup with fresh vegetables.
“Good morning everyone! Yesterday we returned from vacation. In anticipation of today’s early rise dictated by the change in time zones, in order not to waste time on futile attempts to fall asleep, I was puzzled by the presence in the fridge of fresh vegetables and here is my favorite minestrone!
I share cooking this soup in several stages:
1. In a saucepan, in olive oil Passero red onion and shallots until they become transparent.
2. Small cubes cut hard vegetables: carrots, celery, celery and also put them in a pan, mix, leave for 1-2 minutes and then pour boiling water to cover the vegetables. Add a little salt and a Bay leaf, cover with a lid and allow the vegetables a little potamilus.
3. Finely diced the softer vegetables: daikon radish, potatoes, zucchini and (rings a little obliquely) asparagus. Put these vegetables into the General pot and pour more boiling water so that the water covers them.
4. In a separate saucepan, scald for 2-3 minutes diced bell pepper, and also separately, florets of cauliflower. These vegetables are very bright flavor, which can kill the taste and smell of other vegetables. After processing, add them into a pot, add water to the consistency of the soup, salt to taste.
5. Last but not least, when the soup is ready, put there finely chopped garlic-5-6 cut into 4 pieces of cherry tomatoes, the feathers sliced diagonally green onions, a small sprig of thyme, a few small leaves of green Basil, dill (optional) and one tablespoon of olive oil.
Minestrone is ready. My master likes it neat, and I added to his plate a little finely grated Parmesan cheese. For lack of a can put a small piece of butter. Is it the same as cheese and give the soup a little creamy taste.
Again good morning and Bon appetit!”.
Well, I’ll have to try. If, thanks to him, I’m 47 going to look the same, this is an excellent recipe.
← Natasha Koroleva touching pozdravi�…
Alena Shishkova has published a juicy … →