Training designed to make them at home. One of the leading experts-Methodists Ruslan Panov told and showed how in the short term can improve the figure without drawing in the hall the whole day.
The most popular request, which involved in come to personal trainers or group classes: “how to come in shape? Before the holiday month.” Naturally, instructors have learned how to work with this task efficiently and safely. The formula is simple: proper nutrition and constant training regimen. It is best for such tasks fit functional training. Due to the fact that all exercises are performed with a neutral spine position, and included the main stabilizers of the joints, increases energy and spent the fatty tissue that hides the perfect body. The rule neutral of alignment based on the sensations of tension of the abdomen and upper back, and shoulders relaxed. With this technique, you must perform all exercises.
Coordinator directions group programs copyright Ruslan Panov shared with “StarHit” technique, which will help to bring the body into order. The training complex is designed to perform it through the day, gradually increasing the speed and complexity of the exercises. When combined with proper diet score achieved for the month and a half.
The first three exercises – warming up and preparation to the main work.
1. Starting position – feet shoulder width of the pelvis, feet parallel. To perform a squat, moving your pelvis back and keeping the knees in a vertical projection of the feet. From a squat to step back into a lunge with your right foot, using squat and rise to change the direction of implementation. To perform the exercise pairs 20 times in 2 sets, with a break on the recovery in 20-30 seconds.
2. Exercise, including the buttocks and the back – hip hinge or functional slope. Moving the pelvis back and holding the foot parallel to skew from neutral backwards to an angle of 30-45 degrees relative to the floor. Returning to the starting position without moving your pelvis forward. Hands behind the head keep so that the neck remained a continuation of the spine and the shoulders relaxed. This exercise is just one approach at a slow pace 30-40 times.
3. The final warm-up exercise – plank with the dynamics of the lifts arms. Stand in the basic plank position, lower shoulders relative to the neck and stretch the stomach. Keeping all the stationary body (shoulders, pelvis), to raise the right and left hands at a slow pace 15 pairs of reps.
4. The basic approach of attacks. Additional energy in this exercise provides rotation of the upper body (hands moving over vperedistoyaschee thigh as a reference direction and amplitude). From the starting position to perform a lunge, simultaneously rotating your upper torso. To perform the movement in a medium or fast pace for 40-50 seconds.
5. The following exercise – lateral lunges. Starting position – feet wider than shoulders, but the feet are parallel as well. Arms out to the sides and relax your shoulders. To perform squats on alternating right and left leg, holding the broken leg straight. Simultaneously with the squat to rotate chest to side squats. Exercise takes 60-90 seconds.
6. Pushups-shift the center of gravity. In this exercise, put hands slightly wider than shoulder width and, directing the elbows to the sides, lower your chest to the floor. In this position, to shift the body to the right, to return to a symmetrical position after lifting. Next time run to the left side. To perform the exercise pairs 12-15 times at a slow pace, actively straining the stomach in the lower phase.
7. Cardio approach and exercise – “skater”. In this approach, need a jump to change functional tilt left /right, adding in the mechanics of twisting the body to the supporting leg and squat on it. This is a dynamic approach in a fast pace, running for 40-60 seconds. Monitoring the position of the pelvis (during the approach parallel to the floor, abdominal muscles in good shape).
8. Square rotation. This is a more complicated version of a square position (knees under hips and hands under the shoulder joints). A small height to lift their knees up (10-15 cm). In this position uncover the chest, pushing the supporting shoulder joint and hold the free hand behind the head. The approach is worked with alternating sides for 15 pairs of times.
9. Before the final exercise to perform a “lunge-curtsy”. This is a classic attack on the show double screen for maximum inclusion of the buttocks. Guide the direction of the rotation of the torso it will hand you want to pull vperedistoyaschee hip, adding a slight slope with a straight back. Feet put parallel to each other. The exercise lasts 20-30 pairs of reps.
10. The final exercise of the training complex – dynamic V-stabilization. In the starting position sit on the buttocks, hold your arms perpendicular to the torso. Going down to the straightening of the body (feet not touching the floor), roll the thoracic spine to touch one shoulder floor. Using the rise in the starting position to change the direction of rotation. Exercise takes 60-90 seconds at a moderate pace.