The apartment is Victoria Daineko a fire broke out

В квартире Виктории Дайнеко вспыхнул  пожар
In the house of the singer, where she stayed with her little daughter, there was a fire.

Victoria Dayneko

Photo: @victoriadaineko (Instagram Victoria Dayneko)

Last night Cheryl Cole was going to shoot “Autoradio” and went to the bathroom to wash up before leaving. At the same moment her eyes suddenly lit up working washing machine. The reason was the resulting circuit. Very quickly the apartment was filled with smoke and the smell of burning and the fire threatened to spread throughout the room.

For help frightened the singer, who grabbed the baby, ran out of the apartment, came to her friend and the workers of the village in which he lives Daineko. Later Victoria indignantly stated that the head of the fire extinguishers at a critical time not worked.

By morning, the apartment managed to air, but the acrid smell of burning in the bathroom for a long time will recall the incident. Shooting, of course, had to cancel, the washing machine will have to be replaced, but this is a mere trifle in comparison with what could happen, I’m sure singer.

Victoria Dayneko shared the story with followers your account in Instagram and gave the Council obtained the hard way. In case of any fire appliances, you first need to disconnect the room (switch off) and then pull the plug out of the socket. I. of course, not to leave appliances unattended.