Today the market is replete with profile doors standard profile. And the reason is clear (as they like to say) all about the “optimum ratio price-quality.” However, this statement is somewhat dated. The market appears more and more innovative products, which price is not high, but the quality, functionality and aesthetics, they are much inferior to the standard. For example, look at this photo.
Model in profile with complex section from Vitero “Orman”
The skeleton frame of a new design with a width of 60 mm has functional advantages over a standard profile. Why?
- it is possible to install a hidden hardware — hinges and door closers that will positively affect the aesthetic quality of the doors;
- there is a possibility of building-in blinds between the glazing of the frame — this solution will not only provide sound insulation but also confidential atmosphere;
- the possibility of using a thin glass cloth — as a variant of the filler used safe glass subjected to the tempering, the thickness of only 4 mm.
Through the use of glass with a minimum thickness, the weight of such doors with double glazing is 20% lower than traditional door panels of a similar size. For deaf version of the doors is used of imported chipboard 8 mm thick. This modification has high sound insulation, since the space between the plates is placed a placeholder sound-insulating material.
These doors are installed as the corner and in the box Teleskop, significantly reducing installation time. Also the door leaf suitable for partitions, structural features allow to implement a system with the same filling.
Options standard solutions
Based on aluminium profile, can be performed door leaf of different types, including single-glazed and double glazed.
Door with single glazing
They are considered one of the most budget options, but simple and light-weight design could be the basis for non-standard innovative solutions.
Canvas with single glazing can save you not only money, but also a useful space — it can be mounted a roller of the carriage and the sliding door works like. Variant with top tether can be installed in doorways and narrow passages, allows not to violate the integrity of the flooring and with the installation of quality fittings the door opens quietly and smoothly.
The model can also become a decoration of space — filling used glass, painted in different colors, matted print, laminated fully or partially. The filler can be used in MDF, chipboard and other materials.
Doors this model is universal — they are installed not only in walls, but in any loose openings. Variable and dimensions — the manufacturers can enjoy the miniature of the canvas 230×500 mm large 900×2500 mm.
Door with double glazing
Available in single and double version. The profile can be painted resistant powder dye in the color RAL. Due to the variety of options fills the frame it is possible to order doors for a specific interior. In addition, these models can be equipped with shutters that protect the building from unwanted attention.
How to choose a provider
Criteria are known to all, but for some reason many forget about them. So recall just in case.
- In-house production. Pay attention to companies which have own production base and technology office of development — they are often seriously working on upgrading of products and constantly updating the range, introducing new types. And precision equipment allows you to implement both standard and innovative solutions.
- Execution of works of a full cycle. If the manufacturer of the profile doors control the manufacturing process of all components, ranging from profile and accessories to various types of glass, it can guarantee the quality of every detail of the door. Thanks to its own design and technological developments, as well as streamlined production process, the manufacturer provides an affordable cost of the doors. It also allows you to choose a non-trivial, and special solutions for each customer.
- A wide range of proposals for making glass paintings. Modern equipment allows to organize the production of glasses with different characteristics — tempered glass, laminated glass, ordinary transparent. So if you want to enjoy not just the typical options should find out in advance how wide the production base of the company-manufacturer. This will allow you to choose various options of decorative treatment — matting and satin finishing, sandblasting drawing, toning, matte and glossy color with heat treatment. Glass can be drawings, patterns, logos with printing and using pasting special film.
- Accessories. Appearance even the standard doors can significantly change when using various plates and interior handles and knob made of steel, brass, silumin, aluminum, and plastic elements made of wood and glass. And the richer the range of accessories, the more options to design doors that will fully meet the functional requirements and design project space.