How to hide the signs of sleep deprivation and fatigue? Every girl sometimes faced with this question. Woke up and eyes are red, swollen, or bad health, which affects the face. Very often allocate the eyes, making black eyeliner on the lower and upper eyelids, which further exacerbates the appearance. Kirill Shabalin, a leading makeup artist YSL Beaute in Russia, advises to do a bright accent on the lips, and the shade of red lipstick that will instantly add freshness.
1. Apply a moisturizer, such as Forever light creator, and on top, apply a flat brush or fingers CC cream YSL Light Creator Forecer so as not to overload a dense texture skin. CC cream is very lightweight, correct the complexion, smooths slight imperfections give radiance. On the T-zone, cheekbones and under the eyes, apply highlighter touché Eclat to brighten shadowy areas and give skin radiance.
2. Blush brush, picking up a small amount, apply to cheekbones blush powder blush #6 neutral pinkish shade. I love to use this color of blush as they give the face a soft glow.
3. Give expressiveness to eyebrows, for example, couture mono eye shadow #11 natural brown shade. In the crease blend in easily the same blush color to give volume to the eyes. This technique will take a few seconds and will give a good effect. On all mobile eyelid, apply a soft, flat shadow brush couture mono #2 light pink-beige shade.
4. On the lashes, add mascara Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll #1 black, holding out a brush from roots to ends. Thus you will add volume from the roots and make eyelash more sharp on the ends.
Don’t do it on a mucous membrane black pencil, hoping to hide the redness and to give expression. Freshness you do not add, will only make the look heavier.
5. On the lips first you make a clear outline with a red lip pencil after you apply lipstick Rouge pur couture #1 red. In the end you’ll have a fresh skin with a light blush, expressive eyes, and the main focus will be on the red lips, who will assume the entire defense.