Hosts of the show, has unveiled a 34-year-old member of the popular contest.
“Eurovision” is, without a doubt, one of the most favorite contests of the inhabitants of our planet. Every year it is attended by more and more countries (this time in the show program, 42 States). And no wonder! The contest becomes a kind of demonstration of the best and most modern achievements in the world of show business.
In the latter, we can hardly doubt. The performance of the Russian musician Sergey Lazarev in the semi-finals already recognized as the most spectacular in the history of the competition. Moving scenery and lighting effects made a huge impression on the audience (read more here).
But it’s not all good news for the current semi-finals. During the speech participants, representing Malta, it became known about the upcoming addition to her family. 34-year-old Ira Losco declassified Russian speakers, who said that the singer is on the fourth month of pregnancy.
Ira Losco, recall, appeared on the show at number 18. In Stockholm she performed with the song “Walk on water”.
First results: what are the odds to win, in your opinion, Sergey Lazarev?
- Stand in the top three: unlikely to allow Russia to win
- Ukraine didn’t make the final, really, put aside politics and appreciate the song? Then we have all the chances to win!
- His room was the best, by far, will win!
- Likely to be in the top five and win Netherlands
- Write your variant in comments