The star continues to struggle with breast cancer.
In August last year the star of the show “Charmed” was told the terrible news – Shannen admitted that fighting cancer.
“Yes, I have breast cancer, and right now I’m going through treatment, the statement of the actress. — I continue to eat right, going to the gym and have a positive attitude. I am grateful to my family, friends, doctors and of course the fans for their support.”
At some point Doherty lost power and said goodbye to the public via Instagram, but fans around the world and the family has supported the actress so that she can fight.
In your Instagram Shannen posted a series of black-and-white images, where together with his girlfriend Anne and mom, she cuts off his hair. Due to chemotherapy in cancer patients climb much hair, so people have to make short haircuts or even to get a haircut bald.
“Step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, step 5 and step 6…” So called series of images Shannen. Thousands of fans wrote words of support and sympathy Doherty, wishing a speedy recovery.
The actress refrains from any comments, but recently decided to interact with fans in Sydney! With simple styling, no make-up, wool sweater and classic jeans – the kind of audience I saw a 45-year-old Doherty on June 20.
We will remind that about the disease of 44-year-old actress became known after she filed a lawsuit against the company Tanner Mainstain, which was engaged in its Affairs and delayed the health insurance, which we had to postpone the examination. The lawsuit claims that if everything was done on time, the disease, which was diagnosed in March of this year, it was possible to diagnose early, at the initial stage. The disease, according to the statement, was developed throughout 2014, when health insurance was not yet decorated.